This policy is valid from May 2006
This blog/podcast is a personal blog/podcast written and edited by me, with the occasional guest post/review. This blog/podcast accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Some posts and content may or may not contain affiliate links or promo codes, which means that I am paid for referrals to certain sites or products. Regardless of whether I may be compensated or not, I will never promote or recommend a product that I wouldn’t use myself.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog/podcast.
I am not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Occasionally I will have a guest post, and the views and opinions of that person are their own. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Yoga Product Reviews:
I will review products and conduct giveaways that are relevant and of interest to my listeners and my readership. Some of the products reviewed will be given away, donated or kept (cause I totally fell in love with the product and could in no way part with it 😉 ). All products submitted for review will be given honest, fair and accurate reviews, regardless of whether the product comes from a paid advertiser either on this blog or on my podcast.
Compensation will never influence the content in this blog.
Here are some key points regarding Reviews on my site:
- I am never paid to do a review. I never accept money to review a product or service. I invest my own time to review and test products. I pay out of my own pocket the cost to produce all audio and/or video I record about products.
- If I create a link to a product or service in a review, sometimes I may get paid a commission if you purchase the product or service. These links are included after posts are written, and posts are never composed for the purpose of including advertising.
- No advertiser will ever influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- I usually pay for the products and services that I recommend but I am also sent free products or services to review and test.
- I do not claim that the experience and benefit I have received from using a product or service is typical and is dependant on many other factors that may influence other people’s experience and benefit from using the product or service.
- I accept pitches from PR firms, Facebook friends, twitter buddies, Etsy shops, big business, little business and everything in between. My favorites are little green and creative businesses. I am absolutely partial to sustainable and eco friendly gear. FYI, I do turn pitches down if I feel it offers no value to my community. Please email me at eyogaclass (at) gmail (dot) com.
Reviews are also done by members of EYK and they adhere to these same rules. If you would like to do a product review for the yoga community, please feel free to fill out this form or use it simply as a stepping stone!
To Yoga Product Companies:
If I promise to do a review, I will do a review. What I cannot guarantee is an exact amount of time. I do my best to get reviews done quickly and efficiently but a lot of the time being a Mommy takes precedence over any work online. If you do have a time constraint and would REALLY like a review for a particular time, let me know and I will do my best to accommodate. I just can’t guarantee it! 😉